Monday, March 2, 2009

Randy, give Mark a call

Judge Randy Koschnick talks with Mike Gousha:
GOUSHA: Very briefly are you surprised its become a campaign issue, for some on the left and some on the right?

KOSCHNICK: I think most of the criticism on that particular topic is coming from Abrahamson supporters. I think they are trying to make a big deal out of that. I have not heard that criticism from many conservatives, frankly.

GOUSHA: Not that she has personally made it an issue?

KOSCHNICK: I don’t think she has done it personally at all, but people who tend to support her, through various forums and articles that I have read tend to raise that much more frequently than the conservatives who are supporting me. It hasn’t been a problem with the conservatives that I have been talking to.
Apparently the judge hasn't been talking to Mark Belling , who's gone after him regularly. Belling's hardly one of the usual liberal suspects or an Abrahamson supporter.

Unfortunately, Gousha didn't challenge him.

No comments:

Post a Comment