Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Paper Hypocritical

At JSOnline's Across The Board blog, the blogsite for the Journal Sentinel's editorial board, David Haynes put up a Friday reading list on their site today.

The good part is that they gave me my third link*:
Capper at Cognitive Dissonance calls it Gov. Jim Doyle's "Republican Moment." Doyle slipped a clause into his proposed budget that would lift the cost analysis for state contracts. A questionable move.
The hypocritical part is their reference to Rick Esenberg's post trying to spin Scott Walker out of the hole he put himself into:
Rick Esenberg at Shark and Shepherd defends Scott Walker and says he's pretty annoyed at bloggers who deliberately twist the facts to try to make their opponents look stupid. We hear you, Rick.
I wonder if Mr. Haynes was really able to type that with a straight face after working with Patrick McIlheran.

*They've linked to me and referred to me three different ways. Curious.

5 comments:

  1. I think they are making fun of you because you link all over the place in your blog post. You can't go two words without a new link. LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is called supporting your argument. Unlike Sykes, PaddyMac and the rest, I like to prove my points instead of just spouting out baseless rhetoric.

    But I guess you think facts are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linking to posts people write doesn't exactly "prove" anything other than that person's opinion.

    Anyhoo...I was just kidding you. There is no reason for you to get all defensive. Link away... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all depends on what is linked to, now doesn't it?

    And I wasn't going to stop anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete