Friday, July 27, 2007

Thin-Skinned?

Fearless Jessica McBride has reposted her post titled, "The left's racism," because, she says: "I have reposted this without the comments because I will not allow anonymous trash comment postings on my blog. If people don't have the guts to say who they are, they are not welcome to comment on my blog."

Other than one comment from Mssr. Whallah, which was pretty tame and invited people to "Whallah" for some good commenting, the only anonymous posters who were trashy were her conservative friends.

She just can't face the truth.

4 comments:

  1. Mssr. Whallah, now you've gone and done it. She has the comment screener on. It'll be like her talk show all over again, but without the shrill voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah. I suggested that perhaps it was her comments, which were reported in their entirety here that were abusive.

    She can't accept that perhaps she is the issue. It's really a shame. I would like to understand why she became so callous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate to say I told you so (Actually, I love to say it), but remember this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim, figuring out the cause of callousness could take hours or days, and a DSM-IV.

    ReplyDelete