Monday, June 28, 2010

Linked In Questions For Kleefisch

Rebecca Kleefisch, the would be video-journalist turned would-be Lieutenant Governor candidate, has a very strange Linked-In profile:


There are two things that stand out to me immediately.

One is that she lists her Lt. Gov. has a past job. But she is still actively campaigning. Kind of sloppy, to say the least.

The other is that she lists herself as "Conservative Correspondent at Journal Broadcast Group."

I always thought that the whole thing about self-promotion was to make yourself stand out in a crowd, not boast of being one of the sheep.

1 comment:

  1. Every time I see her, I can't shake the feeling that someone aged a Strawberry Shortcake doll by forty years and crossed it with Sarah Palin. And when I was a kid I had a real thing for Strawberry Shortcake, so this is kind of disheartening for me.

    ReplyDelete