Monday, December 3, 2007

Oh, The Humanity!

You gotta be f*%$ing kidding me.

This is almost enough to make the most dedicated atheist drop to their knees and pray to God for forgiveness.

Despite being canned from TMJ due to poor ratings and even poorer judgement, McBride just doesn't get it.

Now she has convinced her husband, Paul, to not only pony up the money to buy her time on some sort of BlogTalkRadio, but to actually do it with her.

I tried to listen to it, but after about fifteen minutes, my browser crashed, my computer threw up and my ears started to bleed. It starts out with McBride saying how they are in bed watching football (she should really have been concentrating on not making such a fool out of herself). Then they start talking about the Republican Presidential campaigns.

It went basically like this:

Jessica: I think Fred is dreamy.

Paul: He sucks.

Jessica: You're right. He sucks!
It was like all the bad parts of her radio show, with not of the good parts, like callers proving her wrong or commercials. And to top it off, to call in, she wants you to dial some New York phone number.

Tim Cuprisin compares this to John Lennon and Yoko Ono. The Yoko Ono part I could understand.

To me, it was more like Sonny and Cher. I'm just glad my browser crashed before they started to sing "I Got You, Babe".

1 comment:

  1. i'm vomiting so hard my brain is squirting out my ears... my god she's dumb.

    ReplyDelete