Thursday, November 8, 2007

Who's This Merton Woman To Decide Which Websites Are Undesirable

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

McBride criticizes an Sheboygan alderwoman who calls the Sheboygan One's blogsite as "a not-so-desirable Web site".

This is the same McBride who has repeatedly called Whallah! "a typical liberal abuse/hate blog". This is also the same McBride who has about 90% of her posts being critical of others. The remaining 10%, which is positive, is usually positive about negative people.

The truly sad, and mystifying, part of it all, is that she probably really doesn't see the irony and hypocrisy in her postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment