Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And When Will These Officers Get An Apology?

When I saw Sykes' post titled "Cops Still Waiting For Apology", I thought he was referring to my piece here, pointing out that Milwaukee County Executive Scott Walker owes an apology, and whole helluva lot more, to the four corrections officers that he scapegoated.

But I was wrong. It was just another attemtped dig at the next President of the United States, Barack Obama. And even his listeners Whallahed him, when they provided these links to other media outlets covering the story.

From the first link (emphasis mine):
Brennan, who controlled the crowd near the Portland Police Memorial, noticed several Porta Potties set up in the middle of the memorial. Brennan had been at the site five days earlier for an annual memorial service and a flag was still set at half mast on the day of the rally.

My question is if he was bothered that much, why didn't he say something when he first saw them, and not almost a week later, after the event?

3 comments:

  1. Y'know, this is really spooky.....I was wondering the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I'm scared. Which one of us is losing it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.....darn good question. LMAO

    ReplyDelete