Thursday, June 26, 2008

This One's for Capper

"There is no such thing as man-made global warming."

So says global warming expert James T. Harris in one of his "Hip Musings." Obviously James T. doesn't put much stock in what scientists like the folks over at NOAA have to say about the greenhouse effect as a contributor to global warming:
The greenhouse effect is unquestionably real and helps to regulate the temperature of our planet.

[...]

Human activity has been increasing the concentration of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere (mostly carbon dioxide from combustion of coal, oil, and gas; plus a few other trace gases). There is no scientific debate on this point.

Now call me crazy, but I put a lot more stock in what scientists like the smart folks over at NOAA have to say about global warming than I do in the rantings of chronic blasphemer who thinks he owns his children.

1 comment:

  1. Well, bless your heart.

    Zach, I just gotta say: I love your work!

    ReplyDelete