Thursday, June 5, 2008

Is It a Mid Life Crisis?

Now I'm no expert, but our old pal James T. Harris seems to be having a bit of a mid life crisis regarding the candidacy of Senator John McCain:
No.

I will not do this again. I will not fight for another old candidate who thinks it’s his turn. Bob Dole used me up. I’ve got nothing left for John McCain.

Plus, he is no conservative.

He’s got no fight! What I’ve seen over the last two days is more ineffective compassionate conservatism.

Blah!

That speech Tuesday night SUCKED! IT SUCKED!!!! NO! I WILL NOT DO IT!

IT’S OVER!!!!

I AM BACK ON THE WALL, PEOPLE! BACK ON THE DAMN WALL!

His back is against the wall people...don't push him! He might just go postal!

In all seriousness, I can understand why James T. would be a little upset. If my party's candidate looked as ghastly as John McCain did when he was giving his speech on Tuesday night, I'd be upset too.

2 comments:

  1. I thought these people were philosophically against suicide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob Dole used me up.

    You're supposed to call a doctor after four hours.

    ReplyDelete