Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Royal Court

Hear ye, hear ye!

I, Capper, your King of the Hate Left, hath received numerous missives inquiring about my Royal Court.

Truly, I doth see the need to make a Royal Proclamation announcing those that are to be part of my Royal Court.

For fear of offending someone through sin of omission, I hereby doth declare that if thou doest have interest in petitioning for a position as one of the nobility of the hate left, thou must doest so anon. Forsooth, it wouldst pleaseth me greatly if thou wouldst also include the title for which thou doest petition.

Thou may petition the King through the comments or direct email at Whallah@gmail.com.

The King has spoken. So shall it be.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Web site. But please can the Elizabethan language parody. We've got enough funny stuff with McBride et al.

    ReplyDelete