He then links to some columnist named John Hawkins (Sadie Hawkins brother?) who has a list of the horrible things that a President Obama would do:
- Stop throwing as much money into the military and seek for "a world without nuclear weapons"
- Get our troops out of Iraq, where they shouldn't have been in the first place
- Promote equal rights via gay marriage
- Allow women to make choices regarding their health care
- Legalize pot (unless for medicinal purposes, this is one I could live without)
- Fight global poverty
- Establish a green energy sector and nationalized health care
- Resolve the illegal immigrant situation, and
- Get automatic weapons off the streets and enforce gun laws.
Gee, I don't get it. Those are the things that most Americans want. Maybe that's what scares Fischer. A president that actually cares about, listens to, and works for the people in general, and not just the people that run Big Business.
If I may make a suggestion, it sounds like Fischer, and this Hawkins fellow, would be much happier if they lived in Iowa.