One would think that a seasoned, veteran journalist, like McBride claims to be would have some interesting questions. Like:
- Why would a church need armed security guards?
- Why would this happen at a Christian church?
- Will she and her right wing friends stop putting down Islam as a violent religion?
- Does the fact that the gunman was home schooled have anything to do with it?
- How many lives would be saved if the gunman didn't have access to all of these weapons?
- Did the gunman listen to local talk radio?