Friday, February 8, 2008

F**k You, Mitt Romney

Apologies to our friend Illusory Tenant, who posted on Mitt Romney's departure from the race for the presidency. It was a concise post that appropriately, with restraint (kind of), portrayed Romney's farewell speech as an “idiotic and internally contradictory message.”

Anyway, the purpose for reproducing it here is to make a stronger statement ... one that Jon Stewart makes and one that needs more emphasis, thus the title of this post. Sometimes, it is necessary to resort to baser language, especially so those who nodded in agreement with Romney get the message.

(Note: This is my sentiment and does not necessarily represent the thoughts of the other members of Whallah)


1 comment:

  1. I never watched Jon Stewart in my life, but holy cow was this funny. I am the type of person who watches funny shows but rarely laughs out loud, but this had me literally laughing out loud. It felt good.

    ReplyDelete