His complaints about Obama include that Obama wants to
- Help out college kids get their education, by subsidizing them if they work for Americorps or Peace Corps, which in turn will help other people
- Help people pay for child care
- Improve our schools
- Improve the health care system
- Give tax breaks to the elderly
- Give tax breaks to the poor and middle class
- Stem the flood of jobs being outsourced, if not outright moved, to overseas location
- Clean up the environment
- Get the U.S. out of Iraq
Gee, those goals sound pretty good to me. I guess it is simply that McIlheran does not want the poor, the middle class and the elderly to have any money when there are still starving CEOs out there trying to survive off of their multimillion dollar bonuses. He doesn't want people to get an education, because then they would be able to see through his smoke and mirrors routine.
And heavens know he wouldn't be able to handle the concept of peace.
But if that wasn't enough for you to contemplate on this dreary, icy, rainy day, compare his column from today, and compare it to the column he wrote for the New York Sun two days ago.
It's bad enough that MSJ is charging so much and feeding their customers this kind of drivel, but then its nothing more than reheated hash on top of it.