Friday, February 15, 2008

It Is To Laugh

For those of you who haven't been following the Fischer saga to closely, it should be known that there is another blogger who had been involved in the fringes of the story. This person's name is Fred Keller, and to be honest, I don't know much about him except that he is quite conservative. I also know that he used to be part of the FranklinNOW blog community until he either left on his own, or was forced out, under questionable circumstances. Either way, he has been a big ally to Fischer.

All of that is really irrevelant, but I'd just thought I'd give you the background so that the reader may have a fuller appreciation of one of his posts, which a faithful a reader pointed out to me.

His post is basically a picture of Johnny Cash flipping the finger at the camera, and he titles the post Happy Valentines Day “Favorite Left-Wing Nuts!”. The body of the post, in its entirety, is as follows, with my emphasis added:

Since I don’t know all of you that well, this is the only thing I could think of.

I hope you like Johnny Cash!
  • Musings of a Thoughtful Conservative
  • Fairly Conservative
  • Folkbum's Rambles and Rants
  • Wigderson Library & Pub
  • Real Debate Wisconsin
  • Pundit Nation
  • Inside New Berlin
  • Whallah!
  • Blue Racine
  • Blogging Blue

Please email this to any left-wingers on your Blog Rolls I inadvertently missed!

XOXO!

I wonder how Thoughtful Conservative, Cindy Kilkenney, Wiggy, and Fred feel about being labeled left wingers? I think this could be categorized under "How not to win friends and influence people."

7 comments:

  1. Sir James of Wigderson linked to a funny picture on my blog the other day. Perhaps that makes him a commie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm a blogger. Just being mentioned, even in a bad light, makes me all giddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is he picking on me? I've kept my mouth shut virtually all month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OS, did you look at that site you linked to? It will give me nightmares thinking about Sir James
    washing make up off his arse. Not an image I needed.

    Mike, your sin was picking on Fischer. But like some, not all mind you, but some, of the right wing bloggers don't need to keep their facts straight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'll repeat what dean said. The fact that I merited a "shout out" on Fred's blog makes me all tingly in my naughty places.

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we add Keller to the "Amusements" section?

    That was pretty funny, and stupid on Keller's part. He needs all the readers he can get!

    ReplyDelete