The goofy thing reads:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
So here goes:
1) My life is much too grand for six words, but I will go with:
Information is abundant, knowledge is scarce.
Although, lately, I would also use:
What the hell went happened now?
I also thought of using:
I'm gonna get you, Elliot Stearns.
2) I did, and the pictures are in the link in #1
3) Meet my "friend", Elliot, who cursed me with this thing.
4) Heh, I already stated that I thoroughly dislike these things, and will not foist it upon anyone. Not even the squawkers (although that would be funny). On second thought, I will do it to Charlie, Patrick, James T., Kevin and Jessica.
5) Let's see if they'll play, eh?
UPDATE: Fischer has deleted his tag, the big chicken. And it was his big chance to get his fourth and fifth reader. PaddyMac has me blocked. Charlie is out of town. James T. is having a family situation, so he gets a pass for now. And no one has seen or heard from Jessica.
Good luck with those tags!ReplyDelete
Oh, I'm hurt you didn't think of me! I want to play. All I get are those "we are sisters" chain e-mails where flowers open up if you send it to 10 of your BFFs.ReplyDelete
However, I did get one of those Jesus Prayer rugs (made of cheap paper) in the mail recently. That cheered me up since I thought I was the only person Jesus didn't love until the rug arrived. I'm hoping he takes IOUs.